Walk in the Park


There is something romantic about parks.

When I want to clear my head, talk to God, or just walk I always end up in a park.

I used to live 3 blocks away from one. I will go there at night, away from the noise, the people, hustle and bustle of the city. When the darkness takes over,  the park has a magical feature. It's an escape.

Before I moved out, I went to the park around 5 in the morning. It was pitch dark, I was scared to death but dared myself to push myself past my fear. I was surprised to see that there were other people there.

If you want to really get to know someone, both of you should turn off the phone, turn off distractions and go for a walk in the park.

So here I hope to share with you the walks I have in the park.

My outfits, my ideas, my inspirations, what is important to me or what I'm learning from life at that point.

After a walk in the park, I am clear-headed and more sure. I get back to me. I hope this does the same for you, thank you for taking this journey with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up