JLO

 she's all we got

to look up to


she went out with men as 

frequent as your nose goes through Kleneex

when your sick


she was successful

she shook her ass

she was acting like a stripper in the superbowl


I didn't see the art

I saw hoeing


just being honest here

like the pimp was Hollywood 

and she was the stripper

going out to the lowest bidder


I didn't see the art

that's why they did the documentary

to make it seem deeper than a middle aged lady

going to dance on a pole


yeah, that's what you do after all those years of

hard work

what the fuck?


so yeah JLO

hispanic

in the 90s she would have been called a ho

its not fair, I know

nothing is fair

the booty looked nice 

the way she posed with Alex Rodriguez

in the magazines

she never did that with Marc Anthony


when he proposed

I thought she might settle down some

but was unsettled by how their families were already blended

they did everything people do after marriage, before marriage


they even were sleeping in each other's beds

and their kids could walk in

I mean yooo

that's literally marriage

and how much of a heartbreak

to unblend the families

when you are already blending them

I didn't think that was smart

and its not for me to judge


it just shows some gap in wisdom

something that maybe should have been thought of


but I'm an adult and I can think for myself

that shit was whack

shocked when they broke up

but going back to Afflect and getting married right after


God it felt just like how she jumped in Marc Anthony's arms

right after her divorce with the dancer

who then sued her and wrote a tell all book didn't he?


It's like aren't these the lessons you said you were learning from?

Didn't you literally write a book about it?

Let that coochie breathe

I'm sorry I'm being so raw

but goddamn

didn't your kids  get used to Arod?

and now you bringing a dude you were with before their daddy?

goddamn, that soul of yours must be confused as fuck. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up