Devil

 Devil came yesterday

entered your vessel

because  you let it


you get angry

and my Peter

turns to Judas

ready to strike and betray

and you forget everything I have ever said


I'm shocked, appalled, but secretly glad

I finally know who you worship

the devil, lucifer is your father

and you thought you were 'enlightening me'


I saw right through to the spirit that was feeding you those lies


so you are cut off

no ties

you were dressed like a kid with a movie obsession

and modeling ties, we had that in common

it was nice seeing that side

and I saw some visions, I shared them with you


I saw in  you blood, destruction, warrior 

but like me, I'm not scared of all of that

but now I need to conserve myself.


and this is sad

this is betrayal

this is a friend

that is really being ruled by satan

goodbye


I wish I could take back my sandwich

You can be nice to the devil, Ms. Mary's words came back to me

It won't change him, it's still the devil

that's the lesson

that part

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up