NEO DAVIS LIVE 11.5.22 4PM

You haven't executed on the last play. this guy did everything I listed on my EBook.


Don't be addicted to education and execution. 


That's my message for today. I'm realizing a lot of people I talk to. they are looking for the next thing.


You haven't ran the last play I gave you. offer a couple of hundred grand. he ran the play the exact same way.


STOP WAITING. WAITING IS HURTING YOU.


The cost, how much does it cost to not run the play?


I'm tired of people not running to their full potential. 


You can go to Anthony o Neal. i have 107 episodes and you will be up. go to yourutbe you will get up. thing is, what we lack is execution. we dont execute yall. we need to run the plays. i figured it out. 


We run tik tok, facebook, we run all of them. shot out page ads. we run a lot. whatever one you do is the best one in ads. 


speak life over yourself. i am a winner, a leader, i am the best. you gotta tell yourself positive things. all day long. its easy to get down and out. on your way to work, listen to somethign that will get you out of work and help you level up. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up