JT FOXX- where I go you go

 Your life doesn't change when you say no.

Yes, changes things.


You are either your biggest asset or 

-listening in the background. not writing notes (I AM WRITING NOTES).


THIS IS NOT A PODCAST, THIS IS A REALITY CHECK.


I have to push you outside of your comfort level. Nothing worse than fear. 


How many of you here are not currently earning their worth?


Question for all of you, is why? Ask yourslef, why? Why aren't you? 


And that's the point. 

Reality check: I want you to go to the ____ right now. put on selfie mode. .ook at your phone, that's the person. YOU.

if you dont take responsibility of where you are now. you have 3 fingers pointing back. how bad do you really want it?

i have made millions in so many different categories, in properties. 70 companies and brands. i've made millions 

PASSIVE INCOME IS A SCAM IF YOU DONT MAKE MONEY. 

IF YOU DONT MAKE MONEY, YOU NEED TO LEARN MORE INCOME. 


Tonight, I'll work until 10pm. have to go to Detroit tomorrow and Dubai afterwards and use all those businesses.


highest paid business coach in the planet, its me. 

9 figures before pandemic until march 2022. this was my life. 

All over the world. this is in South Africa. Everywhere 5k, 5k, 5k.

Still have my businesses, still making money. This was my big speech. then pandemic hit. 


My coach, I have 4 coaches. that's bill gates best friend and 

fast, versatile mind. not the little specific features. April 18, 2020. 

He said: JT, double down!


DOUBLE DOWN ON YOURSELF!

I started doubling down with you. invest 55 millions of my money. investing in people. 

I went from city to city. I wasn't connecting with people. I said to myself, what if i just invested in my clients? 


doing deals, it has been one of the greatest businesses moves I have ever made. If i find 5 people here, that is all i need. 

why would a billionaire invest in you? good deals, good person. everyone wants to network up.


how do you stand out? Purpose is not strong enough, your accountability is not strong enough. 

I don't care about money I'm happy where I am, YOU ARE SETTLING.

QUIT TOO SOON. ALWAYS WORRY ABOUT HOW THINGS COST. INSTEAD OF WHAT THEY WILL GIVE YOU. 

You have to be willing to invest in yourself. 

MEGA SUCCESS.  attracted the biggest celebrities in the world. Russel Peters. Calvin Klein, Julia Roberts. Al Pachino. then biggest billionaires. this year is my last one. More deals, more relationships. 

ONE RELATIONSHIP WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER. 

BILLIONARES WILL TAKE PRIVATE PLANES. 

LAST ONE I WILL MAKE. 

BACKGROUND: born a loser. stutter from age 8 to 24. I don't like much talking about that. some might say BS story but every entrepreneur has a story. 

Canada, started in Chicago. I speak French. i speak many languages. whole life, wanted to be accepted. 

I hated being broke. Making other people money sucked. You want to succeed you don't know how its going to happen. 30 days before moving. finally did first RE deal. Millionaire at 25. one month before my birthday.


How did you do it? The way I did it the market is different, how you did deals then you can't do.

I did double closing. multi-millionaire at 25. 9 figures in my 30s. now on the way to the big B. 

I'm not driven by money. 


SUCCESS IS INDICATED BY THE PEOPLE YOU HELP, NOT WHAT YOU BUY. 

Generational wealth is a curse. Focus on making money for yourself. 


I'm 40. still talking about my parent they are not believing in me. we are adults and we still think about what our parents did or didn't do. so, think about the impact you have on your kids. 


Never smoked or did drugs. 2 younger sisters really messed up. parents did drugs?.


They did due to alcohol, liver. you should tell your parents how you feel. I wasn't the hospital room and I wanted to tell my mom at the time how i felt. 

Thank you for making me the success I am today. I said to my mother. I didn't believe it. I didn't want my mom dying and (both sisters are complete losers, jerry springer wouldn't take them). I had empathy, I realized you can't change people. did the same thing with my dad. sometimes you have to accept people the way they are. many of you. 


Blood makes me related, loyalty makes me family. I think, to me, that's a lesson for all of you. You have to let go. The pain that you have is not going to let you go.

3 things inside you, fear, fire and perma frost.

Fear is fake.  biggest killer of dream and ambition

Fire is enthusiasm and energy and desire to succeed.

Fire burns strong. if you let the darkness of the fear take you over it will extinguish that thing in you. 

PERMA FROST- we have something that happened in the. we put good soil on top. 

every once in a while, it defrost and you are faced in your own soul. it will eat you alive or it iwll liberate you. for me my permafrost was my family. When I was worth 20 million it wasn't wrote anything. I couldn't change them. I could change you, who are you learning? 

Every time you see a speaker flaunt their jet, you paid for it. 

I SPEAK THE TRUTH. 

to me, that's why I am who I am. that's why I am still in business 20 years later. i attract highest clients and celebrities. authenticity.


YOU ODNT LIVE ONCE, YOU LIVE EVERYDAY. YOU NEED TO SAY YES MORE. STOP THINKING ALL THE REASONS WHY ITS NOT GOING TO WORK OUT. WHAT IS THE ANGLE, YOU ARE GOING TO REALIZE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO GROW. 

This person was more a father to me than my own father. i applied to be in the apprentice. BREATHE, Jorge Ross, judge. business was started to take off. showed up to trump tower. he's been my coach for last 10 years. 

Video: you ask how do i define success? Failure plus perseverance equals success. Firmly believe that. you gotta take the risk. gave me this piece of napkin 12 years ago. still have it until this day. something that is very important.

Go on my IG, follow me, send me a message. it gets you noticed.

1. make more money

2. turn that money into income.


JT FOXX OFFICIAL. 

150K REAL PEOPLE. that's who I am. more billionaires with less than 12k followers than people that are popular online but no $$$$.

Success comes with sacrifice. I get up 4am in the morning. i go to bed at 10pm. more do in 4 days. after that is transactional. how many calls? emails? how many new relationships are you building? 

We all have excuses. It's not easy. 

If you don't have a business yet, key to start your first business. here's what i would do/ 6. step.

1. fix your mindset. remove the negativity. fire the negative people in your life. 

2. Take 15 minute of positivity. you are not allowed to say 'I can't. you need to realize that when you 

You need to love business. business is a game. When you have no money, it is about the money. do you have money? if you have 5 million you can be happy. right?

It's not what the money does. It's a showing of growth. Am I growing? What am I doing? 

Anyone you want to make sure you are in the right business. I want 20 mil. 20.


how many customers do i need? 200k divided by the product. sell 33k. 2777 a day. odds to sell that much on amazon a year. not including marketing cost, etc.

Not gonna reach that number. My advice to everybody,  always work backwards. Unrealistic expectations kill (?).

No matter what you do, this business is not going to make 1 mil. so people sell. Start from scratch if the worst. So, remember that when you are building a business. create the brand. 

First customer don't worry about it.  Worry about making your first customer. build momentum. have a goal. once I make this much, I'm gonna quit. has to be a balance.

worry about your first hire. 


TRANSACTIONAL-doesn't make money, needs to be done.

TRANSFORMATION- blow your life and business. you focus on making money and delegate the other things. 

2. YOU HAVE TO KNOW YOUR NUMBERS. 

3. STRONG UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITION. How different are you? Thought of doing $30 per room. building, each room has a lock. will have a bed and a desk. we will have meals there in the section. if person messes up the room bad, they will be locked out for 3 months or 6 months, a do not service list. 

4. POINT OF SALE VS POINT OF CONTACT- ultimate what people buy. If I did marketing campaign, come to my event. I will be authentic and real. no BS. people say, really, as opposed to fake? everyone here what you like about me is what I can't sell. I can't attract people because you know me. I can't attract. the way I am now is not the way the message drop. I have to be more specific.

That's the point. some of you say what do you like about me? you put i

What made you click. 

I don't drop F bombs. Tony Robbins, all the time. why do speakers say the F words all the time? speech interruption patterns or we think we are powerful and we can do whatever we want. 

5. UNDERPROMISE, OVERDELIVER. WOW is the biggest empire builder.

Spotity, my podcast is one of the top podcast. interview, Al Oacino, swatzenner. sometimes i talk about the news. you should listen because it would sharpen your business acumen. 

you like me and you will forget me by then. I own a JT Foxx tie. I own a tie company. I sold 10 million in suits and ties. I didn't go to school for fashion. idk, it's soft. But when I bought the company they couldn't sell it for $5. i can put my name on your product and sell everything.

6. FORGET EVERYTHING YOU KNOW. WHAT YOU KNOW GOT YOU HERE. 

Building relationships. Don't compound wealth, compound relationships. it takes one person, one deal and one opportunity to change your business forever. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up