Toastmasters NEXT SPEECH

I want to do a tight 5. based like topic and event. censored like  RAW by Eddie Murphy, really funny and natural but his transitions I want to master. 

Okay this is like a 5 to 7 minute tight comedy set. In a week? No practice? No, I can practice.

RAW is my blueprint. 

Pinkprint was Blueprint. J-Z to Nicki. yeah. 


RAW to me, Auris the writer and I must write on something I know. Not a 20-minute speech. A comedy set. me. I know.

What should I write on? Family? What do I find funny? the drake video where he walks up to random people and says, trust me. I have a whole bit on that. 


I saw 2 specials. They were linked and had a sayings that they kept saying. Will Smith went after Dave Chapelle. He was nervous. 

Research topic: How to be funny for 5 minutes

NOPE. I don't find that funny. Unless it's a parody. 

I started watching this show. comedy show about renewing shows. 

The writer was there and she says she was going to mess with the idea, because people do not do the right thing.

They said writers don't have to look good. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up