Explanations

All my life i have been expected

to give explanations

you always ask why

when i say the dream
from my heart,
the thought
from the sky

my freedom limits you

and in this uncomfortableness
you want me to explain
so that my vision
better fits your view of life

well i'm too grown
too affectionate
too much of myself
too authentic
whoever the son sets free
is free indeed

its not my job to educate
to teach you
to bring you
to the path that i'm walking on

so acceptance i seek you
even if i find it only in solace
so friends goodbye,
see you in another season

my sensibilities
do not allow me
to be around you
so goodbye

its time we part ways
our deep connection from the past
does not carry on to the present

i am super focused
and got no time
to be sitting here
answering your whys and
hellos
and wow you have a lot of time to type

and no
i'm too grown
too free
i'm me
accept it

i am not
giving you
any more
explanations

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up