Running

Running running
Always needing to go
Escaping Escaping
My Current moments
It's all in vain
Because I have to go back to them
Back home, back to work
My soul soars high
When I get distracted 
Get lost in the beauty of the day

But I must produce
But produce what?
Real estate makes money 
But what makes meaning?

Want to take care of money
So I can earn the right
To write,  to go to the park, to drop off  and pick up my son
Enjoy life's little things 

That are all missing right now to make my life complete

Yes I have it in weekends
During the week I work
In the weekends I'm a cleaner
Even watching TV to disconnect,
Disasssociate
Go and see someone else's life.
Lately its not enough 

And why? Because what I must change is my life 

Call me call me 
To do the things that I love
sing, teach, be an educator

Please call me
I'm dying here
My soul seeks to breathe
Or at least, be released

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up