NEWT live

Business 

680 or above. on Personal.

5 credit cards, 5 credit  cards on 2 different businesses.

Bank of America/Amex Blue Cash Card/Fulton Bank/Chase Safire or Chase Ink/Univest Bank in that order. 

 2 experian

1 transunion

1 equifax 

and delete inquiry, you can delete them on the business side


that LLC is set.


get another LLC go to those same banks.


4th property in 7 days.  That's amazing. tell me there's no opportunity out here?


I' m gonna keep buying them imagine having 100 units. 

*************************************************************************


Live on 12.4.21


Amex has an employee cc. has to pay driver every week. 

you get paid second week. my driver gets paid every week. why? educated, smart.

instead of paying him out of bank account, i help driver create LLC. create a invoice system.


He invoiced me every week for driving my truck. every week, I pay it. the company sends me an invoice. I use my cc to pay my driver every week. 

I'm getting all these points. 

he gets his pay for the week, i get my reward points. I write off all my payments to him because its a business expenses. 114k written off for example.


from payroll to write off. cash is trash. use my platinum card. 


12500 a year for kids.

6k /52 is 115 a week. I can make him save $60 a week.

other 6k is going to ROTH IRA account (most you can put in a year)'

over the years, get him a duplex with hard money lender then cashflow.

put that property in a trust. the trust owns the property. all the money goes to him, no capital gains tax because its in a trust. ya'll was going to giving him 12k a year. now he's making 12k a month. 


they are set. even  if they gotta wait 2-3 years to get it started. the more you practice this. 

lower my tax liability. you gonna see my kids on ads and in my stories.  see me on jet, its a business expense. be on laptop, record content. 

closet full of designer, I'm a public figure. don't tell nobody. 


# section 1645 a way for business owner to provide additional services to keep employee or executive of their choice. an executive bonus plan, to selectively provide benefits to keep people. use tax deductible company funds to provide this for people. 

Grant Cardone would have had to pay 65 million, he made so much money. his account said you have to spend it or pay uncle Sam. he gave himself an executive bonus. up to 30 percent of what you make. 

as a person, broke as a joke. loss in business. he gets stock, puts money in insurance and now he borrows against insurance. putting money in insurance policy is an expense. He can borrow against his insurance. 

used tax code, hair piece as uniform. public figure. I'm doing all these public things. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up