talk with God

 I go into instagram

and it be suggesting all these careers

and way to make money


my desire is of course to have my own business

have no skills?

do I already have them? am I not who I'm supposed to be?


how do I get to greatness

I thought the word you told me would happen

it kept me going 10 years ago

now its 10 years later

I've given my kid all I have

I feel deflated

need joy happiness, air inside my balloon


I start yelling when I'm tired

and he grunts at my talking

most of our fights happen when we are late


I see no one can bring me peace

I knew that already


if I can hack the brain

and be successful



I get overwhelmed so feel like hiding under a blanket


show up to school and show up to work

is like the minimum


and that minimum is so hard

we put our soul in the table for that


I was so exhausted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hooking Up

New Girl

Guess who?