spoke to M

Hey this is what's going on


I'll apply to everything let's see what happens


then it turned into this strong thing

and I feel misunderstood


or like its unsaid I'm a bad mom


because ultimately everything that happens to him is my fault



he said speech therapist were wrong

and principal is wrong

and school is wrong they can provide more


that what does it have to do with the doctors?


to look into ADP


and Florida has a scholarship program.


that he can tell the parents that put a lot of work in

and the parents that didn't


and  Masters in Special Ed

and tantrum is a thing with me thing


Goodness a little overwhelming


"I surprised he's thrived this long. he's not getting what he needs.

could be dyslexia."


can of worms, I uncovered a can of worms for real



go online Denisse got married


I'm right here

don't get invited.... WTF?


If it's any consolation, so did no one else.

why do I want to be invited? it's a natural human thing.  


I did invite chick to dinner Wednesday. dont know if she will come

not sure if I can message her.



what do i need to hear.


you did your best. Auris you know you did.


runing with obstacles, its a thing.


can use this energy and do online course. have no desire. or do josh course. again no desire.


want to apply to all the things.


We have laundry at 5 and  hair afterwards and gotta find Alex' SSI card.


The rest of things to do tomorrow. 

 When I feel overwhelmed I want to be relaxed.


why is it to easy to take me off my kettle?

maybe we are holding on to each other for dear life. (me and Sasha)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hooking Up

New Girl

Guess who?